Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find the answers to frequently asked questions that may help when applying for a wish.
We Are Young (WAY) is a registered charity who grants experience-based wishes to seniors where doing so facilitates a movement designed to shift societies perception on aging and inspire communities to positively view, value, and support seniors.
- 70 years of age or older
- lives within the Atlantic provinces (Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland & Labrador)
- has an experience-based wish they would like to see fulfilled
- can not fulfill their wish on their own
We Are Young is a charity that grants experience-based wishes which include fulfilling a lifelong dream, reliving a passion, or reconnecting with loved ones.
What types of wishes will NOT be granted?
- material-based/physical items (car, computer, watch etc.)
- service-based (legal, medical, home renovation, automotive repair etc.)
- financial assistance outside of the wish itself (bill payments)
- continuous wishes (subscriptions, season tickets etc.)